AVIATION FUEL TANKS
We don't take chances when it comes to storing fuel, especially for the aviation industry. As a reputable aviation fuel tank manufacturer, we build all our aviation tanks with unwavering quality and meticulous attention to detail. Designed to comply with all current Australian safety regulations, Duntec aviation fuel tanks also have several distinguishing features that make them highly functional, durable and reliable for years to come. Whether you need Avgas or Jet-A1, our aviation tanks have you covered.
Aviation Fuel Storage Tanks Tailored to Your Specific Requirements
Getting the right aviation fuel tank in the right size with the right combination of dispensing systems is a complicated business, but we have the experience to walk you through all of your options. Whether you're located on a remote farm or a busy airstrip at a mining plant, you can be confident that Duntec will supply the appropriate aviation fuel storage, aircraft fuel tank and management systems for your business.
Keeping the risk of aviation fuel contamination to a minimum
The main purpose of an aviation fuel storage tank is to prevent contamination. To avoid this, any part of the aviation tank that could come into contact with avgas or other types of fuel must be made of stainless steel. The inner tank of our aviation tanks, including fittings, are entirely made of stainless steel. Not only does this meet all safety requirements and is extremely durable, but it also gives you complete peace of mind about the aviation fuel tank's overall operational integrity.
We provide complete refuelling solutions tailored to the aviation industry, including:
Talk to us today about how we can help your aviation business with its fuel requirements.
- Self bunded with internal tank and external bund.
- Stainless Steel internal tank.
- Stainless Steel Floating Suction.
- Slopping floor with Low point dish for Fuel sampling.
- Suction foot valve, overfill protection and overfill alarm
- Fork lift sleeves for ease of transport
- 1 x Access manholes with internal ladder for maintenance.
- Bunded pump bay. Lockable on AV12 – AV68
- Internal ladder for access
- Air breather vents for free venting.
- Containment compartment (internal bund) with emergency vent.
- Calibrated contents dip stick.
- Interstitial space dip stick.
- Unit sand blasted to AS2.5
- Paint coating to C5-1 harsh environment standard, three coats Hempel paint.
- Statutory signage to suit end use location.
- Tank manufacture and compliance plates.
- Designed To: AS1940
- Built To: AS1692, Cat3
MODEL NUMBERS & DIMENSIONS